Monday, January 02, 2006

Welcome to the new year

I wish everyone a very happy and prosperous 2006. May all your dreams and wishes come true. May you never lose a loved one, may you add more more into that fold.

Well, it's another year, life goes on..... I have a lot of grand plans for this year. The biggest resolution i have made is to lose 10 kilos minimum by the end of this year. So come 2007, i must weigh no more than ** kilos (hah suckers...did you really think i'd let the secret out!)

T'is also the year for me do a lot of introspection. I am somewhat ashamed to say that I still haven't found the true calling of my life. Of course, i have a good job which i enjoy a lot, I am surrounded by people I love, and those who love me back. But somehow, somewhere, it just doesn't fit into the larger picture. I hope i an figure out what it is I really want to do.......If i do not, then Software Engineering it is.

The first day of 2006 saw me making some purchases for myself (nothing like self indulgence to make a greedy soul happy!)....And all of these purchases happened to be dvd's. I am well and truly on my way to having a great collection. This is one thing i hope to build upon in the coming year.

2006....I somehow have a good feeling about this year. Hope everything works out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy new year, Kini

Anonymous said...

Can me more glamorous, i.e if any model or filmstar (females only ) is famous in that month , then put her photo in the background !